ONLINE REGISTRATION MARCH 1ST, 2018
Get Your Kids into KEW Kids Tennis!
Discover the game of tennis at Kew, it is a sport that you will enjoy for life.
Kew Gardens Junior Tennis Club is dedicated to ensuring your child has a terrific experience through activities designed to help develop their skills and physical conditioning. We will encourage all players to have fun and learn new skills. Our goal is to create a positive environment where full effort and fair play are encouraged.
Online registration is now open for the 2018 Kew season.
Method of Payment: Online Only
To Register for All Junior Programs, including Summer Camp you must first be a junior member ($30.97 +HST Fee is required).
Registration Age Policy – If your child is within 90 days of the upper/lower age limit for the Kew Kids Programs you will be permitted to register online accordingly.
|JUNIOR PROGRAMS||SPRING 2018||SUMMER 2018|
|Kew Kids Sat. Morning Program (Age 5 to 18)||May 5 – June 16 (6 weeks)||July 7-Aug. 11 (6 weeks)|
|Parent and Tot (Age 3-5 year olds)||May 5 – June 16 (6 weeks)||July 7-Aug. 11 (6 weeks)|
|Parent Lesson (All Parents Welcome)||May 5 – June 16 (6 weeks)||July 7-Aug. 11 (6 weeks)|
|Sunday Progressive League (Age 6- 12)||May 6 – June 17 (6 weeks)||TBD|
|After School Program (Age 3-18) Development/Competitive Mon/Tues/Wed/Thur 4pm-6pm||April 30 – June 14 (7weeks)||No Program|
|Mentorship/Match-Play Fri 4pm-6pm||TBD||TBD|
|Team Tennis||TBD||No Program|
(Multi Sport & Tennis Weekly Day Camps)
|No Program||July 3 – Aug. 31
PROGRAM FEES: (Plus HST)
Kew Kids Saturday Spring $90 ~ 6 sessions / Parent and Tot $54 / Parent Lesson $120 (May 5-June 16 / Rain Date June 23)
Kew Kids Saturday Summer $90 ~ 6 sessions / Parent and Tot $54 / Parent Lesson $120 (July 7-August 11 / Rain Date Aug 18)
Progressive House League $115 ~ 6 Sessions / Sunday 1:00-4:00 (May 6-June 17 / Rain Date June 24)
Junior members are offered many benefits, see below.
Junior Membership Benefits includes access to participate in the following programs:
- Kew Kids Saturday Morning Program
- Kew Kids Sunday Progressive League
- After School Program (Development and Competitive Programs)
- Free Kew Junior Teams U10 / U12 / U18
- Free Junior Mentorship Program
- Free play assigned court usage for advanced approved players only
- Free Junior Club Tournaments, Round Robins & Special Events
- Free social events
Please note that all cancellations and changes are subject to the policies below:
- All cancellations must be made in writing (i.e. e-mail or letter).
- Refunds, less a $30.00 administrative charge, will be issued for all cancellations up to 2 weeks prior to the first day of the session.
- Refunds are NOT available within the 2 week period prior to the first day of the session.
- Refunds for medical reasons are available only upon presentation of a doctor’s certificate.
- Pro-rated refunds are NOT available for days absent, or other services not fully utilized. The full session’s fees are due and payable if a child is registered and attends any part of a session.