ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
JANUARY 15, 2019
Method of Payment: Online Only
To Register for All Junior Programs, including Summer Camp you must first be a Junior Member ($35 Fee is required).
Registration Age Policy – If your child is within 90 days of the upper/lower age limit for the Kew Kids Programs you will be permitted to register online accordingly.
|JUNIOR PROGRAMS||SPRING 2019||SUMMER 2019|
|Sat Morning Program – Ages 5 to 18||May 4 – June 15||July 6 – Aug. 10|
|Sat Morning Parent and Tot – Ages 3-5||May 4 – June 15||July 6 – Aug. 10|
|Sat Morning Parent Lesson – Non-Members Welcome||May 4 – June 15||July 6 – Aug. 10|
|After School Program – Age 3-18
|April 29 – June 20||No Program
Group Lesson Options
|Summer Camp – Age 5-16
1/2 Day and Full Day Options
|No Program||June 17-August 30
|For any inquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Junior Member Benefits
Junior Membership Benefits includes access to participate in the following programs:
- Kew Kids Saturday Morning Program
- After School Program (Development and Competitive Programs)
- Kew Junior Teams U10 / U12 / U18
- Junior Mentorship Program
- Clay court usage for advanced approved players upon approval
- Junior Club Tournaments, Round Robins & Special Events
- Social Events
Please note that all cancellations and changes are subject to the policies below:
- All cancellations must be made in writing (i.e. e-mail or letter).
- Refunds, less a $30.00 administrative charge, will be issued for all cancellations up to 2 weeks prior to the first day program/camp.
- Refunds are NOT available within the 2 week period prior to the first day of any program/camp.
- Refunds for medical reasons are available only upon presentation of a doctor’s certificate.
- Pro-rated refunds are NOT available for days absent, or other services not fully utilized. The full session’s fees are due and payable if a child is registered and attends any part of a session.